<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: UTVols2</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
talk about being socially responsible........look at those you are saying need help
isnt their "social responsibility" to get up and make something of themselves and not count on other people to help them??
if i work for it......its mine.......if you want it.......work for it the same way i did </div></div>
Some of those people he is talking about helping are children who didn't ask to wake up with cancer or a rare sickness and yes they do need help, all the things St. Judes does for children are if I'm not mistaken completely from donations.
Let's see UM Hurricane Club or St. Judes, now that choice is just ridiculous. I know it is your personal choice and that is fine and none of my business but I know which one I would choose. </div></div>
to me it isnt ridiculous.........i have a choice to make donations......not an obligation, social or otherwise



Bookmarks